The 2020 season of web workshops from Pensions and Benefits USA and Fidelity Investments is underway with multiple opportunities for Nazarene ministers to learn how to build more secure financial futures.
Each workshop features a knowledgeable representative from Fidelity Investments who is joined by P&B USA specialists. Workshops last an hour and participants are encouraged to submit questions. There is no cost, but advance registration is required.
Here's the lineup for the remainder of 2020:
- Feb 13 - Make the Most of Your Retirement Savings (on demand)
- Mar 12 - Identify and Prioritize Your Saving Goals (on demand)
- April 9 - Navigating Market Volatility (on demand)
- May 4 - Navigating Market Volatility (on demand)
- May 7 - Get Started and Save for the Future You (on demand)
- May 14 - Retirement Income Planning for Her (on demand)
- June 11 - Organize, Plan, and Own Your Future (on demand)
- July 9 - Take the First Step to Investing (on demand)
- August 13 - Invest Confidently in Your Future
- September 10 - Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security
- October 8 - Turn Your Savings into Retirement Income
- November 12 - Prepare for the Reality of Health Care in Retirement
All workshops begin at 3:00 P.M. CT, unless otherwise noted.