If you’re a qualified, active Nazarene minister or church-employed layperson in the U.S., you’ve got a 403(b) retirement account with one of the largest mutual fund and financial services groups in the world—Fidelity Investments. Your Nazarene 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan account features:
- A full spectrum of investment options with an opportunity to participate in some of the best individual mutual funds from the top families of funds with proven track records,
- Contributions that are immediately 100 percent vested—no matter their source, and
- Distributions at retirement that can be designated as “tax-free housing allowance” for retired Nazarene ministers.
“But,” you say, “I don’t know much about investing.” No problem. Fidelity has staff trained in the special needs of ministerial finance, and they’re available to help you 24/7.
Just call the toll-free number 866-629-2736 (866-NAZAREN) for help with questions or concerns about your account. They can even help you create your PIN (personal information number) if you haven’t already done so.
If you’d rather sit down and talk with someone in person, Fidelity has hundreds of customer service centers across the United States. The helpful staff at these locations can help you access your account and offer suggestions for your particular needs and situations. Find your closest service center here.
One of the most valuable services provided by Fidelity is access to powerful tools to help with planning for retirement or managing your funds in retirement. From this login page, you can access a bevy of e-Learning resources, like
- Budget and debt management,
- Retirement income planning, and
- How to make your money last as long as you do.
(Note, you will need to first create your account password to use these services. Do this by selecting “Enroll Now” at fidelity.com/atwork. )
Ask anyone over 50 and most will tell you they wish they had started saving for retirement sooner. There’s no time like the present, and Fidelity makes it simple with personal assistance, easy access, and useful resources.