Contributions to the Pensions and Benefits Fund by churches and districts form the cornerstone for programs administered by Pensions and Benefits USA. They provide:
- Monthly Basic Pension Plan payments to approximately 5,100 retired ministers and widowed spouses;
- P&B contributions to the 403(b) Retirement Plan accounts of thousands of eligible ministers, associate ministers, evangelists, and district superintendents; and
- Premiums for the Pastors Life Insurance Plan and the Pensioners Death Benefit Plan.
Giving to the P&B Fund also makes it possible to assist ministers and their families in times of special need, such as:
- Emergency Medical Assistance;
- Funeral Assistance; and
- Temporary Monthly Disability Assistance.