Return to FAQs

No. A minister can receive a housing allowance for only one home. This issue is clarified in the Minister’s Audit Technique Guide issued earlier this year.

Dan Busby is a certified public accountant, president of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), and the author of the Zondervan Clergy Tax & Financial Guide.