How Your P&B Fund Giving Is Used
Written by Staff
Last Updated on Saturday, 26 January 2013
Contributions to the Pensions and Benefits Fund by churches and districts form the cornerstone for programs administered by Pensions and Benefits USA. They provide:
- Monthly Basic Pension Plan payments to approximately 4,800 retired ministers and widowed spouses;
- P&B contributions to the 403(b) Retirement Plan accounts of thousands of eligible ministers, associate ministers, evangelists, and district superintendents; and
- Premiums for the Pastors Life Insurance Plan and the Pensioners Death Benefit Plan.
Giving to the P&B Fund also makes it possible to assist ministers and their families in times of special need, such as:
- Emergency Medical Assistance;
- Funeral Assistance; and
- Temporary Monthly Disability Assistance.
Created on Monday, 16 February 2009