Investing through the Nazarene 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan is a valuable tax-advantaged opportunity for ministers to prepare for the future. For those who are just getting started and want to know more about investing, the May 12 web workshop from Pensions and Benefits USA and Fidelity Investments is “Take the First Step to Investing.” It’s designed to provide assistance with matters like determining one’s level for risk tolerance, how to allocate assets, and developing an appropriate investment approach.
To register, visit this link.
Other web workshops in 2021 include:
- June 10 - Get Started and Save for the Future You;
- July 8 - Make the Most of Your Retirement Savings;
- August 12 - Turn Your Savings into Retirement Income;
- September 9 - Prepare for the Reality of Health Care in Retirement;
- October 13 - Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security; and
- November 11 - Maximize Social Security in Your Retirement Strategy;
Note all workshops begin at 3:00 PM CT. This session will be presented by Fidelity representative Molly Alvarez. She will be joined by P&B directors Kevin P. Gilmore and Roger D. Creeden, who will be available to answer specific questions you may have about the Nazarene 403(b) plan or related matters. If you can’t attend the live session, you’ll receive an on-demand link following the webinar. Workshops are eligible for CEU credit.
If you participate in the Nazarene 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan, watch your email for registration links for each of these events. If you have questions about registration, contact P&B at 888-888-4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: Investing involves risk, including the risk of loss.