Planning ahead for retirement is important, but once we get there, it’s critical to make our money stretch as far as it can. The Fidelity web workshop Make the Most of Your Retirement Savings offers advice on how to do this. See below for the on-demand version of this recent workshop.
Other 2021 Fidelity web workshops (past and coming) include:
- March 11 - Five Money Musts. Watch the on-demand version here.
- April 8 - Manage Unexpected Events and Expenses. Watch the on-demand version here.
- May 12 - Take the First Step to Investing. Watch the on-demand version here.
- June 10 - Get Started and Save for the Future You.. Watch the on-demand version here.
- July 8 - Make the Most of Your Retirement Savings. Watch the on-demand version here.
- August 12 - Turn Your Savings into Retirement Income.
- September 9 - Prepare for the Reality of Health Care in Retirement.
- October 13 - Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security.
- November 11 - Maximize Social Security in Your Retirement Strategy.
If you participate in the Nazarene 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan, watch your email for registration links from Fidelity. If you have questions about registration, contact 888-888-4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Investing involves risk, including the risk of loss.