Whether it’s creating a budget, eliminating debt, learning to invest, or planning for retirement, web workshops from Fidelity Investments and Pensions and Benefits USA can help ministers build a better financial future. Each session includes a knowledgeable Fidelity rep joined by P&B directors Kevin P. Gilmore and Roger D. Creeden, who are available to answer specific questions about Nazarene benefits.
Here’s the workshop lineup for the coming months:
- April 14 – Take the First Step to Investing
- May 12 – Navigating Market Volatility
- June 9 – Turn Your Savings into Retirement Income
- July 14 – Five Money Musts
- August 11 – Get a Handle on Your Current Student Loan Debt
- September 8 – Invest Confidently for Your Future
- October 13 – Identify and Prioritize Your Savings Goals
- November 10 – Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security
All workshops begin at 3:00 PM CT and are free to participants of the Nazarene 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan. If you can’t attend the live session for which you register, you’ll receive an on-demand link afterward. Additionally, sessions are eligible for CEU credit.
If you have questions about web workshops or other matters related to retirement, life and disability insurance, taxes or compensation, contact P&B at 888-888-4656 or email@example.com.
Note: Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.