Pensions and Benefits USA receives no monies from the World Evangelism Fund. Instead, we depend on giving by local churches in the U.S. to the Pensions and Benefits Fund. Your support provides:
- Monthly Basic Pension Plan payments to more than 5,000 retired ministers and widowed spouses;
- Annual contributions (Annual Pension Supplements) to the 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan accounts of thousands of eligible ministers, associate ministers, evangelists, and district superintendents;
- Premiums for the Active Survivor Benefit and the Retiree Survivor Benefit;
- Emergency medical assistance to pastoral families experiencing extreme need;
- Funeral assistance to pastoral families who are struggling to meet final expenses;
- And more.
This resource gives an overview of this information.